5 Easy Steps!
1. Log into your AUCTIONMAN Account
2. Click on the "REGISTER TO BID" button on the AUCTION CARD
3. Upload your Required FICA Documentation
a. By attaching PDF Files
b. By taking photos of required documents if utilising a phone or tablet
4. Click on the "SUBMIT DOCUMENTS" button and await approval of the Auction Administrator
5. Start Bidding!
HOW DO I REGISTER FOR AN ONSITE AUCTION
1. Arrive at the venue at least one hour prior to the start of the Auction
* This will give you the opportunity to familiarise yourself with all items on Auction and to Register as a Bidder
2. Complete the Registration Form at the Registration Desk by paying your deposit and submitting all required FICA documentation
* Please refer to FICA Documentation Section
3. It is important that you are familiar with the all the Rules of the Auction
* All Items are sold Voetstoots
* The Auctioneers Commission is 13% at the fall of the hammer
4. The Auction will start promptly at the Advertised time.
Pre-auction viewing takes place on the day prior to the auction as well as on the day of the Auction. The Auctioneer will start promptly at the advertised time. The Auctioneer will read through the terms and conditions of the Auction at the Start of the Auction. It is important to note that the registered bidder is responsible for all bids made with his number and that the highest bidder shall be the purchaser, subject to confirmation (STC) in some instances. The Auctioneer will give all bidders the opportunity to bid at the Auction. All goods are sold voetstoots; without warrantyat the risk of the purchaser - the Auctioneer will however confirm the status of the auction lot if known. A 10% buyers commission will be added to the purchase price. We are currently not VAT registered.
HOW DO I CREATE AN AUCTIONMAN ACCOUNT IN ORDER TO BID ONLINE AND ONSITE?
Our website is very interactive, and we want you to be part of it!
1. Click on the "CREATE ACCOUNT" Button, in order to create your own unique access (login) details.
* This will be your permanent login details. If forgotten, you can just reset your password
2. Now that you have created your account, LOG IN, in order to access your auction bidding dashboard
3. From here you can register for Auctions, View your History Bids, Access previous invoices and be part of our Auction Community!
4. You can even register here for onsite auctions, saving you the hassle of queueing when arriving at the onsite auction.
5. If unsure, drop us an email at email@example.com or phone us on 0724313033
FICA Regulations needs to be complied with in order to register for any auction. At Auctionman we will require the following FICA documentation upon registration for the Auction:
Registering as an Individual:
1. SA ID document (Foreigner must provide Passport)
2. Proof of residential address, not older than 3 months (e.g. Utility Bill)
3. Affidavid and marriage certificate if the proof of residencial address is in your spouse's name.
Registering as a Company:
1. CM1 - Certificate of Incorporation
2. Business Registration Notification Certificate (BRNC)
3. ID documents of Company Directors
4. Confirmation of residential address and contact details of all company Directors
5. Proof of Business address of company e.g. utility bill no older than 3 months, reflecting the name. business address and Directors of the company
6. CM22 - Notice of Registered Office and Postal Address of the Company
7. Confirmation (on company letterhead) to specify who is authorised to act (bid) on behalf of the company
8. ID document(s) of person(s) authorised to act (bid) on behalf of the company
9. Confirmation of residential address and contact details of person(s) acting (bidding) on behalf of the company
10. CM29 - Contents of Register of Directors, Auditors and Officers (CM29)
11. Confirmation of Company's shareholding
12. Indication if any shareholder has more than 25% voting rights
13. CM9 - Certificate of Change of Name of Company (if appliccable)
Registering as a Close Corporation (CC)
1. CK1 - Founding Statement and Certificate of Incorporation
2. CK2 - Amended Founding Statement, if applicable
3. BRNC - Business Registration Notification
4. Proof of business address of CC ie utility bill not older than 3 months
5. ID document(s) of Member(s)
6. Proof ofresidencial address, not older than 3 months (ie. utility bill), and contact details of member(s)
7. Confirmation on CC letterhead to specify who is authorised to act (bid) on behalf of Close Corporation
8. ID document(s) of person(s) acting (bidding) on behalf of Close Corporation
9. Confirmation of residencial address and contact details of person(s) acting on behalf of Close Corporation
Registering as a Trust:
1. Proof of residential address and contact details of the Founder of the Trust
2. BRNC - Business Registrations Notification
3. Letters of authority signed by the Master of the High Court
4. Trust Deed or other Founding document
5. Confirmation to specify who is authorised to act on behalf of the Trust
6. ID document(s) of person(s) acting on behalf of Trust
7. Confirmation of residential address and contact details of person(s) acting on behalf of the Trust
8. ID documents of all trustees and beneficiaries
9. Proof of residential address and contact details of all trustees and beneficiaries
10. ID document of the Founder of the Trust
The registration deposit is necessary to protect our Company, the Auctioneer and the Seller against non compliance. This deposit is fully refundable, as long as the bidder comply with the Terms & Conditions of the Auction
Voetstoots means that you accept the state or condition that the item or goods are in, whether tested or not, at the time of the sale. The Auctioneer does not hold himself responsible for any errors or description and makes no warranty or representation in this regard.A bid shall be taken as proof that the bidder has inspected and acquainted himself with the Lot on which he bids. Descritpions and information given, either verbally or as advertised in print, are given in good faith, but the Auctioneer gives no warranty or guarantee with regard to this information
No, all items and properties are sold voetstoots (i.e without guarantee or warranty; at the buyer’s risk). However, at Auctionman we try to test items prior to the Auction to advise our clients. You are also welcome to test the functionality of items prior to the start of the Auction. Should the Auctioneer announce an item to be in a working condition during the Auction (when Auctioning a lot), you will have the right to test the item prior to removing it from our premises. Should it then not be in a working condition, you will not be expected to buy the item.
Updated details can be found on our website. Alternatively, please follow our Facebook page or get yourself added to our Whatsapp Information Broadcast Group. Please Whatsapp your number to 0724313033 with the reference “Auctionman Updates"
Please contact the Auctioneer, Chris Lotter, on 072 431 3033. Alternatively send him an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Under the Important Document Section, you will find our Sellers Contracts for more information.